Architecture and design leadership
Poor design choices lead to poor systems. Making the right choices requires experience, judgement, clear thinking and a sound theoretical understanding.
Hiring people with those skills is hard. But you probably already have staff with the potential to design great systems. They just need guidance. You can retain a consultant from Syntropy Limited to lead the key design activities and provide ongoing guidance throughout the project.
- lead the early architectural design activities, resulting in the production of the project’s architecture guide
- oversee the creation of proof-of-concept prototypes to ensure key non-functional requirements will be met
- help you model your business requirements and designs using UML
- review the design of your system at any stage in the project
- maintain an ongoing role – probably part-time – as design advisor and decision maker
Call us today to discuss how we can help give you technical leadership.